* Title: DOOR TO DOOR
* Tagline: 僕は脳性まひのトップセールスマン
* Tagline (romaji): Boku wa Nosei Mahi no Top Salesman
* Format: Tanpatsu
* Genre: Human drama
* Viewership ratings: 9.3 (Kanto)
* Broadcast network: TBS
* Broadcast date: 2009-Mar-29
* Air time: Sunday 21:00-23:03
* Theme song: Smile by Rod Stewart
Based on a true story about about a man who was told for many years that he was not employable, but threw all of his effort into working as a door-to-door salesman. Despite the pain attributed to his cerebral palsy, he walked eight to ten miles a day to meet his customers and achieved the highest sales for his company.
Kurasawa Hideo (Ninomiya Kazunari) suffers from cerebral palsy and because of that, he is crippled and has difficulty talking. Everyone objects to the possibility of him working. However, he doesn’t give up and goes from door-to-door, concentrating on conveying the quality of his merchandise. As a result, he becomes the top salesman in that district after 1 year and continues to boasts the best sales.