- Title: 我們結婚吧 (我们结婚吧) / Wo Men Chieh Hun Pa (Wo Men Jie Hun Ba)
- English title: Marry Me!
- Also known as: Let's Get Married
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 20
- Broadcast network: CTS / TVBS-G
- Broadcast period: 2006-Jul-19 to 2006-Aug-18 / 2006-Jul-31 to 2006-Aug-25
- Air time: 21:00-22:00 / 23:00 - 00:00
- Opening theme song: Wo Ai Ni by Xiao He Shuo
- Ending theme song: Mei Tian . Mei Tian by Fang Da Tong
- Insert song: Na Yi Nian by Chen Wen Hua
Wedding cold feet? This is a story about an idol who gets dumped at his own wedding.
After his sudden rise to stardom, the actor Liu Yu Ming, nicknamed Bian Dang (Lunch Box), overruled his agency's objections and decided to get married. When the news spread, chaos reigned. His fans were very upset about his impending wedding and fights broke out outside the church. Then, they found out... the bride was a no-show. In the ensuing chaos, Bian Dang and his makeup artist, Xiao Qing, put on disguises and sneaked past the paparazzi.
The aggressive paparazzi forced Bian Dang to go into hiding. With no home to go back to, Xiao Qing introduced him to a strange place called "The Escape Pod." Everyone there wanted to run away from their old lives. There was Poki who tried to escape his debt in Japan, Wen Zi Yu (Fish) who was running away from home, and there was the owner of The Escape Pod, Chuan Tou (The Captain). In this place, they began a magical love story of running away from and being ran away from.
-- WaterOB / Source: CTS Summary